Shanghai Pudong District
· Develop xCU application software for hybrid or pure EV project according to the software component requirement and follow the AVL development process and automotive standard coding rules guidelines
· Develop software requirement from PT system level to software component level.
· MiL, SiL, HIL testing of software functionality and vehicle commissioning
· To cooperate, exchange technical information and work sharing with internal and global software team
· Engineering degree and EMS, Hybrid, BEV application software development internship/working experience is preferred.
· Good Knowledge of C and Matlab/Simulink or Ascet programming
· Familiar with CAN communication
· Good knowledge on application software development process and software configuration management system(e.g. MKS or Doors)
· Good sense of planning tasks in a team regarding time management, target definition, quality
· Familiar with Rapid Control Prototype (DSpace MicroAutobox, ETAS 910) would be appreciated
· Good intercultural communication skills
· Very good communication of English(speaking and writing)
· Self-motivated, active and reliable character
Working Language : English