Shanghai Pudong District
1. CAD model and drawing qualities
2. Project timing
3. Package check and reporting to the lead or senior engineer
4. Information exchange (other designers, customer resident engineers, lead engineer)
5. Consideration of design guidelines
1. Definition of the requirements and specifications of the engine sub system.
2. System and component level (electrical and mechanical) design of powertrain for passenger car and commercial vehicle under consideration of technical function, costs and production; the powertrain includes hybrid powertrain, purely electric powertrain, Fuel cell.
3. Powertrain layout and detail design including integration into vehicle platforms.
4. Creation of 3D CAD models, detail drawings, Bill of Material (BOM).
5. Technical cross check between components
6. CAD data handling and maintenance
7. Assessment of test and simulation results and defining next steps
8. Liaises with relevant teams to support engine design tasks (i.e. other affiliates, simulation, testing, suppliers and manufacturing)
9. Plans and formulates own workflow and that of others to meet specified deadlines with a minimum of supervision
10. Preparation of engine sub system and component quality documentation
11. Support of the senior and lead designer
12. Support of engine projects for customers and R&D Support of documentation creation for training courses, knowledge management and patents.
13. Supports supplier assessment and discussions
Working Language : English