1. CAD model and drawing qualities
2. Project timing
3. Package check and reporting to the lead or senior engineer
4. Information exchange (other designers, customer resident engineers, lead engineer)
5. Consideration of design guidelinesTasks:1. Definition of the requirements and specifications of the engine sub system.
2. System and component level (electrical and mechanical) design of powertrain for passenger car and commercial vehicle under consideration of technical function, costs and production; the powertrain includes hybrid powertrain, purely electric powertrain, Fuel cell.
3. Powertrain layout and detail design including integration into vehicle platforms.
4. Creation of 3D CAD models, detail drawings, Bill of Material (BOM).
5. Technical cross check between components
6. CAD data handling and maintenance
7. Assessment of test and simulation results and defining next steps
8. Liaises with relevant teams to support engine design tasks (i.e. other affiliates, simulation, testing, suppliers and manufacturing)
9. Plans and formulates own workflow and that of others to meet specified deadlines with a minimum of supervision
10. Preparation of engine sub system and component quality documentation
11. Support of the senior and lead designer
12. Support of engine projects for customers and R&D Support of documentation creation for training courses, knowledge management and patents.
13. Supports supplier assessment and discussionsQualification:
1. Minimum of bachelor’s degree in the field of mechanical engineering, physics, electrical engineering, energy engineering, engine engineering or similar
2. At least 3 – 5 years’ work experience in an OEM, Joint Venture or multinational companies related to engine layout and / or assembly design.
3. Capable in the generation of 3D parametric models and associated 2D drawings by using of CATIA, Creo and or NX CAD system.
4. Familiar with Windchill PDM system.
5. Good English & Chinese communication skills is necessary
6. Good grasp of all common MS Office applications
7. Experience working in communication, presentation and teamwork skills.
8. Preferably additional knowledge of engine development and production processes.
9. Practical experience with engine systems and subsystems on a test bench very welcome
10. Experience of transmission design very welcome11. Represent the professional image of AVL at all the time