Shanghai Pudong District
1. CAD model and drawing qualities
2. Project timing
3. Package check and reporting to the lead or senior engineer
4. Information exchange (other designers, customer resident engineers, lead engineer, senior engineer)
5. Consideration of design guidelines
1. Definition of the requirements and specifications of the battery system.
2.System and component level (electrical and mechanical) design of battery packs for PHEV/EV/REX applications under consideration of technical function, costs and production;
3. Battery packs layout and detail design including integration into vehicle platforms.
4. Creation of 3D CAD models, detail drawings, Bill of Material (BOM).
5. Technical cross check between components
6. CAD data handling and maintenance
7. Assessment of test and simulation results and defining next steps
8. Liaises with relevant teams to support battery design tasks (i.e. simulation, component engineers, testing, suppliers and manufacturing)
9. Plans and formulates own work flow and that of others to meet specified deadlines with a minimum of supervision
10. Preparation of battery system and component quality documentation
11. Support of the senior and lead designer
12. Support of the design integration for battery specific components and the battery operating strategies
13.Support of battery projects for customers and R&D Support of documentation creation for training courses, knowledge management and patents.
14. Supports supplier assessment and discussions
1.Minimum of bachelor’s degree in the field of mechanical engineering, physics, electrical engineering, energy engineering, engine engineering or similar
2.At least 2 – 5 years’ work experience in an OEM, Joint Venture or multinational companies related to battery package and / or assembly design.
3.Capable in the generation of 3D parametric models and associated 2D drawings by using of CATIA, Creo and or NX CAD system.
4. Familiar with Windchill PDM system.
5. Good English & Chinese communication skills is necessary
6. Good grasp of all common MS Office applications
7. Experience working in communication, presentation and teamwork skills.
8. Preferably additional knowledge of battery development and production processes.
9. Practical experience with battery systems and subsystems on a test bench very welcome
10. Understanding of applicable software and controls very welcome
11. Represent the professional image of AVL at all the time
Working Language : English